Head Coach And Junior Coaches Required
Bramley Buffaloes Rugby League Community Club are seeking a Head Coach for the 2015 season onwards. The Buffaloes in 2014 won the Yorkshire Men’s League Premier Division Grand Final and minor premiership.
We wish to recruit a level 2 qualified coach who should have experience of coaching at either professional, National Conference or regional Premier league level. You should have a proven track record of working with, and developing players.
The Buffaloes play in the Yorkshire Men’s League Premier Division and are looking to progress further up the rugby league ladder in the coming seasons.
You must be able to attract and retain players to the club. We are looking for an individual who will take an active role in helping to developing and mentoring the other coaches within the club.
As a Community run club you will be expected to attend Board meetings and contribute to the success of the club both on and off the field by helping to raise the profile of the club.
We are also looking for coaches for our junior teams, where the emphasis is on developing the skills of the players and team building.
Please send your C.V. and a statement detailing how you feel you meet either of the criteria for these posts to:
Bramley Buffaloes RLCC, c/o Bramley Baths, Broad Lane, Bramley, Leeds, LS13 3DF.
Closing date: 24th January 2015. Interview date: Late January (evening).
If you would like an informal discussion about this post please contact either:
Martyn Cheney (Club Chairman) 07903 246337 or Cliff Spracklen on 07985 530911, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Head Coach
Responsible to: Bramley Buffaloes RLCC Board
To act as Head Coach of the Bramley Buffaloes RLCC and to ensure that the club are able to field a suitably prepared team for all competitive fixtures they enter
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To recruit and train a squad of players sufficient to meet all fixture requirements; in order to enable the club to compete to a high standard in all competitions
- To select the team, liaise with players and oversee the team performance on match day
- To plan and oversee training two nights a week, or as deemed necessary
- To ensure coverage of training and match day duties in the event of absence
- To take part in promotional events on behalf of the club, and be available for comments to the press and post match presentations as required
- To report to the Club Chair and/or Board as required to update them on team matters
- The Head Coach can appoint an Assistant Coach as required, subject to Board approval.